Saturday, March 14, 2009



and i don't know this could break my heart or save me,

nothing's real until you let go completely,
so here i go with all my thought that i've been saving,
so here i go with all my fears weighing on me.

and i dont know i could crash and burn but maybe,
at the end of this road i might catch a glimpse of me.
so i won't worry bout my timing, i wanna get it right,
no comparing, second guessing. no, not this time.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

there's nothing i could say to you
nothing i could ever do to make you see
what you mean to me
all the pain, the tears i cried
still you never said goodbye and now i know how far you'd go.

i will be all that you want and get myself together
cause you keep me from falling apart
all my life, i'll be with you forever
to get you through the day and make everything okay.






<3

No comments:

Post a Comment