Wednesday, March 18, 2009







little monkey :)
(the one on the left)


since i came back to malacca, i've been talking to monkey for like every single day .
she's the only want that will entertain me !
atm , i'm her reminders and thoughts !
and she calls me LITTLE MUSHROOM !
and actually, she's my LONG LONG LONG lost freind <3
PLEASE GOD ! HER REPORT! AT LEAST 7 % PLEASEEE ! !

AND SU ! ! IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE YOU LAST CALLED ME!

nowadays everyone is so busy :(
su is always with her assignment.
mandy i dont know what she's doing all the time.
sarny is abby always is mayang and 2billion.
ck with her stupid GUNZ ! lol.
ys :) layans me once awhile.
kwee is always having exams.
i've freaking 4sis and 2 brothers and one babE !
all freaking busy people .
busy with their lifes and all .

actually, i feel like i'm fading away from each one of them,
except for ys and su :)
( and the SISTERS is breaking apart ! )
i dont know why , maybe is cause i'm the only one that's stupid and useless.
i'm not studying atm and not even doing anything.
i only play, eat, shit, smoke, and yeah , nothing else .
not like any of them , their all studying and working.
and i'm actually surprise bout something,
this is actually the first time i didn't nag my parents bout going back to kl and all,
maybe i feel that i dont belong there anymore,
or maybe i dont wanna depend of anyone of them anymore.
like staying at their place and all.
come on, who am i ?
i'm not really important. i'm not their who so ever !
but i really do miss them a lot. but yeah,
there's actually lots of things that happen recently.
i feel everyone has change.
no offense, but i still feel su's the only one that understand me care bout me most.
cos she's actually the only one that hears all my shits and all.
and she's the only one that i trust.
and i fucking hate it when people lie and hide stuff from me.
come on, we're all in a same group.
geez, i'll sure get to find out one day right !
cause we hang out with the same people everyday.
so why cant you just tell me to my face.
better than me being like a idiot right -__-
but yeah, i dont blame you guys anyways,
cause i'm so freaking used to it already:)


i'm feeling kinda empty now.
i'm actually like a living body with a soul.
maybe i've lost it somewhere.


LOL and you guys out there ,
please take care of yourself.
i still love you guys you know -__-
you guys will always mean a lot to me !
what ever is it , i know we're all just one call away . :)


oh yeah, i notice something recently.
hahahahahah !
monkey actually eat and change really really fast ! LMAO


i'm going off to bed now . nights , sleep tight <3


there's nothing i could say to you,
nothing i could ever do to make you see what you mean to me.





<3


No comments:

Post a Comment