Friday, July 31, 2009

you just got home bout 1, driving alone. gave you a ring just to hear your voice.
i'm missing you badly , i dont even know why , i cant even explain this feeling .
what's wrong with me ? things are diff now ! and i know that. we cant be like last time
anymore.
i'll just blame myself for not appreciating you in the past.
till the day when i really lose you is the day i actaully realise that what
i've done wrong.
if there is another chance for me, i swear hun , i really
wanna make things better and right , cause
i really cant afford to lose you anymore.
and i know , you're need right one for me .
it's you ! just you !
it's really good to hear your voice .

3 comments:

  1. confirm not me laaaa... one call pun takde.... * jealous *

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ! who say it's not you ! lol . don worry , i'll give you a call soon . anyways, i got the JOB !

    ReplyDelete